PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual Bookworm Celebration - Scavenger Hunt

Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
19/Sep/2011, 09:31 PM
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6168/6164162082_b20a5962a4_z.jpg</font></font>
</font>Welcome to the Bookworm Celebration Scavenger Hunt,
hosted in the Lone-Lands and featuring Angmar!

</font></font>http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6155/6162694917_87b3bb8885.jpg</font></font></span>

</font></font></font>How the Game Works:</font>Hidden not only in the Lone-Lands but also in the neighboring areas of Eriador
you may find hidden links that will reward you with any one of three special
relics of Angmar: Bone Amulets, Wicked Daggers and War Dispatches.
There will be 10 Bone Amulets, 5 Wicked Daggers, and 3 War Dispatches
hidden in posts of mine throughout the region of Eriador. Based on their
rarity they are each worth varying amounts of points. If you find 1 Bone
Amulet you receive 1 point on the score board. A Wicked Dagger gives you
3 points, and a War Dispatch gives 5 points. Please note that these "points"
are not shinies, but rather a method of keeping track of how many you found
and what types you found. The more you find, the more "points" you get.
When you find a relic of Angmar, PM it into me. Do not post the link in this
or any other thread. For fairness, please refrain from sharing the links
with friends -- that's cheating. At the end of the Celebration I will tally up
who got how much and based on that score I will award real shinies.

Prizes:
1st Place - 15 shinies
2nd Place - 13 shinies
3rd place - 10 shinies
everyone else - 5 shinies</font></font>

Prizes are awarded cumulatively at the end of the Celebration.</font></font></span>

</font></font>Rules:</font>~ALL</font> Regions </font>and </font>races</font> welcome
</font>~Plaza rules apply - no sigs, and keep posts longer then a couple of sentences
</font>~Color RED</font> (#FF0000</font>) is for the GM (Mar) only</font></span>
~Have a fun time!</font></font></span>

Edited by: Mar Fireblade Mordagnir

Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
19/Sep/2011, 09:39 PM
All 18 relics have been hidden throughout Eriador. You may begin to hunt them out. Remember, PM them to me when you find them. smileys/smiley11.gif You don't have to find all of them in order to send them in or get shinies.

Moriel
20/Sep/2011, 03:30 AM
Ahaha! By dint of superior sleuthing skills and the might of my scrolling fingers, I have discovered all the relics of Angmar! PM sentsmileys/smiley2.gif</font>

Beren Camlost
20/Sep/2011, 03:38 AM
Moriel rulessmileys/smiley30.gifsmileys/smiley24.gifsmileys/smiley14.gif

kassiopi
20/Sep/2011, 07:55 AM
Oh, pity, and I thought of waiting to find the rest in the afternoon! I guess I hadn't counted Moriel, well done!!!smileys/smiley14.gif

Moriel
20/Sep/2011, 08:50 AM
Just because I found them all doesn't mean you have to stop hunting! You could find them all too, and there's prizes for everybody!</font>

Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
20/Sep/2011, 04:39 PM
Way to go Moriel! smileys/smiley14.gif

And yep, kassiopi! You may find as many as you want! Everyone who plays can find them all if they have Moriel's scrolling finger. Doesn't matter if someone else has also found them. smileys/smiley11.gif So keep sending me those PMs!

kassiopi
20/Sep/2011, 04:41 PM
Ok, I got it, I sent you one Mar, this time with three links, not three with one link in each one!smileys/smiley3.gif I'm learning to be patient!

Aerlinn Mordagnir
20/Sep/2011, 10:22 PM
Bah. I'm missing onebut I have to go for now. That's going to drive me nutssmileys/smiley31.gif.

Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
21/Sep/2011, 03:14 AM
smileys/smiley30.gif Keep at it Linn!

Received, kassiopi!

Aerlinn Mordagnir
21/Sep/2011, 06:32 AM
Ha! Found it! You can't slip by me! *glares and cackles maniacally*</font>

</font>*cough* Anyways, PM on the way. With all of 'em.smileys/smiley10.gif</font>

kassiopi
21/Sep/2011, 07:03 AM
My God, how do you find them all? I'm impressed and intrigued... they can be in all threads? OOC too??smileys/smiley8.gif

Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
21/Sep/2011, 04:59 PM
PM received Linn! smileys/smiley14.gif

You are correct kassiopi. Any thread in Eriador that I've posted in is a possible location for a relic. If you at any time need an update of which ones you've found thus far and where those relics were located, feel free to send me a PM. smileys/smiley11.gif And don't worry; the scavenger hunt I will keep open for 2-3 weeks or thereabouts.

Raven
23/Sep/2011, 06:45 PM
PM sent! Those are some seriously well-hidden links, Mar smileys/smiley3.gif</font>

Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
23/Sep/2011, 07:11 PM
Good! smileys/smiley2.gif Glad they were hard to find! Anyway, congrats on getting them all! smileys/smiley11.gif

kassiopi
23/Sep/2011, 09:29 PM
Oh, I didn't even looked in OOC threads, so now...let's begin! Though after I write my CoE post. Glad it's going to be open for that long!

Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
14/Oct/2011, 04:12 PM
Okay, so the Maze and Monopoly game are going to end on Sunday, and so will this game. So if anyone has some last minute relics to turn in, better get them in now! The Thief Hunt will end after its current round, and the Character Elimination game will continue a bit longer but is also looking at an ending something next week or thereabouts. smileys/smiley11.gif</font>

Mar Fireblade Mordagnir
16/Oct/2011, 10:34 PM
This game is now closed!</font>
(any passing-by ruler or admin can close this thread)</font>