PDA

View Full Version : The Kingdom Of Erebor, The Lonely Mountain OOC

Drifa
10/Dec/2013, 11:36 PM
http://www.walagata.com/w/kimli/erebor_advert.jpg

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah260/kimlisimply/erebor%20advert_zpse4mfedpw.jpg
(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/155444624611937151/)Source
(https://www.pinterest.com/pin/155444624611937151/)
Welcome to the Kingdom of Erebor OOC

If you have questions, ideas or ale to share, regarding The Kingdom Of Erebor, please post them here. Thanks!

Dael
11/Dec/2013, 03:30 PM
Are there any requests for a character-type?
I was going for a Toy-crafting Dwarf... but that can easily be altered if requested.

-Dael

Goblin
12/Dec/2013, 02:06 PM
Just one quick question: shouldn't this thread be in the Region forum with all other OOC threads?

Apart from that, beautiful opening post there Drifa (in the main thread), a true masterpiece :thumbsup:.

Drifa
12/Dec/2013, 04:16 PM
I am totally new at these type of threads, so bare with me. *grin*

Not sure I know what you mean by 'requests for a character-type', Dael. Can you explain that to me? Thanks!

Thanks Finn! Does it matter where the OOC threads are? I like to have it in the Lonely Mountain because it gives the Lonely Mountain more activity, basically.

Goblin
12/Dec/2013, 05:01 PM
All OOC threads are in the Region and I thought that maybe it's like a Region rule or something, that's all. You are of course right to say that it would bring here more activity, so it's all up to you hun :smile:.

Drifa
12/Dec/2013, 05:14 PM
I am not sure if it is a rule?? If it is, I will move it, I guess.

I must work on my RP post. I think I need a tutor. I am really not the best at rping. Wish me luck! *grin*

Drifa
12/Dec/2013, 05:23 PM
Well, I just figured it out. The OOC are in the Region because it is non-point earning. So I guess we either have to move this thread or discuss our OOC queries in IC. What do you think? *grin*

Goblin
12/Dec/2013, 05:33 PM
Writing IC in OOC threads, doesn't that defy the purpose of an OOC thread? :lol: Ask the Valar for an advice on this one, I say. *g*

So you're looking for a tutor to help you with the role playing ropes. I think that's great and good luck if you really think you need it :-)

Dael
13/Dec/2013, 01:56 PM
Drifa : Not sure I know what you mean by 'requests for a character-type', Dael. Can you explain that to me? Thanks!

It was just, if you or anyone else had an idea for a plot-line and needed a special character for that plot. (Craftsman, guard, warrior, inn-keeper or something else?)
I've never RP'd a Dwarf before... so that'll be a fun first for me.

I'll hopefully be making an intro post on Monday.

Goblin
16/Dec/2013, 10:23 AM
I look forward to whatever you can come up with Dael and since you've never role-played a dwarf, why not play one now and be a craftsman for example and we'll find a way to interact with each other somehow on the market place. I'm currently looking for a weapon of any sort, maybe a sword or a bow. It all comes down in the end to whatever people sell there and you may be one of the people selling :wink:.

Dael
17/Dec/2013, 04:16 PM
Drifa/Finn : Can we come up with a way to get wood? Are there a shipment on the way or do I/we head out to chop/steal some? (I like the latter...:lol:)

Drifa
17/Dec/2013, 05:04 PM
Well, I am heading out now to scout and patrol. What kind of scenario would you like to have. We can all meet up as I exit the mountain (going by the Markent) and run into each other and decide we need to find the missing shipment or cut/steal the wood?

Goblin
17/Dec/2013, 05:31 PM
I'm for stealing the wood. I like living on the edge :XD: :Eyebrows:. But let's wait to see what Dael has to say. We should bring some mules or any sort of transportation, in case the loot is to heavy. Otherwise, chopping is fun too :lol:.

Dael
18/Dec/2013, 05:19 PM
Well, it seems like a wood deal might be coming soon... I don't know if he actually has some with him?

Otherwise...I like the idea of a short journey... and I know of a place, where there are some fine woods. But, I'm not sure that Finn would like it...
*Where did the wood to rebuild Dale and the Laketown come from? ...and it's not that far away.*

I just say, that Dale county might have a forest... Not that I would know such a thing... I've never visited Dale.:lol:

Master Eruedraith
18/Dec/2013, 06:56 PM
Hey gang, I was thinking of offering you Dael, some wood from my estate in southern Gondor, however, I was thinking you could turn me down because you are already buying from merchants in Gondor. Then I can overhear something about the wood hasn't arrived yet, and the delay is causing much havoc. Then, I could offer to help go find out what the delay is, if you would think about buying some of wood you require from me. Then, adventure pursues! Finn, you could join me on this quest, and so could Drifa! Let me know what you think, or if you wanted to do something else, its fine either way.

Goblin
19/Dec/2013, 11:57 AM
Trust me Dael, you probably know more about Dale than I do and I was presumably born there *grin*. As for the wood, whatever we're up to, I'm im :XD:.

Hey Eruedraith. I noticed new posts in the main thread. I'm heading there now.

Drifa
19/Dec/2013, 06:24 PM
So like here is the thing, kids. I have thought this over and I have decided that I will only be posting once a week in the KofE. I do not want to burn myself out with to many posts per week. So if you do not see me in there this is why. But I will attempt to keep up with events that take place in between posts. I just thought I would let you know.

I am so glad to see everyone posting in the KofE. Thanks so much.

Dael
20/Dec/2013, 01:21 PM
@All...

First... Drifa, that's totally understandable. I've done a "burn out", a couple of years back... and that was not fun. RPing MUST feel like fun and never feel like a must...and it quickly does, if you don't constrain yourself.

Next... I am so sorry... I got ahead of myself and totally forgot time and place. It's late December, it's Christmas and the new year is just around the corner...and I totally forgot...I'm going on holiday...
I'll be gone from Dec 23. to Jan 2. (I might be able to get online a few times but can't promise anything)
Last post, before my holiday, will be on Monday... I would like for Eruedraith to also enter the Shop ...Yes, Frerin can handle two customers at a time.

1) I'm sure Frerin will accept any deal regarding raw-wood (logs). He normally gets his wood from the saw-mill. If he can get his hand on the logs first and pick the best wood for himself...that'll be worth a lot for him.
2) Any orders can be made... but wont get handled until later. If you read the previous post, then you know... "Fill in the order-form and place it on the desk".
3) The Woodpecker Shop will, on Monday, close due to lack of wood and re-open again in the first week of January.
4) Please, do continue the RP without me... I'll be back and will jump in at where you'll be at that time.
5) I'll be greeting Finn later today... (PS : Hope you found my PM helpful :wink:)

-Dael

Goblin
20/Dec/2013, 02:33 PM
Thanks for the note Drifa and even though it saddens me to hear you'll be posting only once a week, I'm sure you must have your reasons. Like Dael said, rp-ing must feel like fun and not like a must. I had more than one 'burn out', not on the Plaza though, and I know what they are and what damage they can make. As before, I'm always here for you :cheeky:.

Dael: it's no biggie that you forgot you're going on holiday. It's christmas... people go on holiday. Enjoy your time off and I look forward to your return :cheeky:.

Nyrė
20/Dec/2013, 04:05 PM
Hello! Is it fine if I jump in as a craftsman or smith? I've been wanting to play a dwarf. *g*

Goblin
20/Dec/2013, 04:34 PM
I know Drifa wouldn't mind me telling you that you can jump right in as either a craftsman or a smith, it's all up to you. I'd be more than happy to greet you on the Lonely Mountain and start interacting with you. The more dwarves, the better :nod:.

Nyrė
20/Dec/2013, 04:53 PM
Wonderful! I'll post shortly, then.

Amaniel Laegiel
20/Dec/2013, 06:07 PM
Hello everyone, I made dwarf character some time ago but have yet to play him because i cant decide which clan to put him in to

Drifa
21/Dec/2013, 02:00 AM
Wow, great to see all of you!!

Thanks for understanding your guys! And you are right Dael, one should not rp because they have to. And that is exactly what the Kingdom of Erebor is about. No one should feel pressured into Rping. This is stated in the OP 'This is a Free-RP thread designed for Character Development as well as going about your ordinary routine, small RPGs can be held here, and, basically, any RP interaction that is within the Kingdom.'

Welcome Jaldur!

Amaniel - please feel free to play your dwarf character. Clans are not really important at this point. Sometime after the holidays, I would like to introduce Clans to the Lonely Mountain and the thread with a different twist from what the clans were in old KD.

Have a Merry Christmas and New Year, Dael! See you in the new year!!

Goblin
23/Dec/2013, 12:56 PM
Dael's shop has given me an idea but I won't reveal what it is until I spend some time on the Lonely Mountain so I can get acquainted with every corner of it. Just letting every one know that I really love this mountain but most importantly I love the people that either live on it or just pass by.

Also, miss you muchly Drifa :smooch: and I look forward to having you back soon.

Dael
02/Jan/2014, 03:34 PM
Sorry to have been holding some of you back... (you really should have just been going on without me)
Have no fear, Dael is here...and so is Frerin.
I'll have some reading to do...and then I'll post again; Prob. about tomorrow...

Goblin
02/Jan/2014, 04:38 PM
It's good to see you again Dael. Going on without you? Can't imagine Erebor without Frerin anymore after reading your wonderful posts.

Drifa: I'll be right behind you as soon as Frerin replies. Also, let me know if I should bring my hatchet. :XD:

Troigan
04/Jan/2014, 03:03 AM
So, where could I come in from here?

Dael
04/Jan/2014, 01:57 PM
Hi Troy... and welcome.

You can enter where-ever you like... and as who- or what-ever you like. Just read the posts of the others and jump in, where you feel like and introduce yourself... You shall be welcomed, no matter what and be included in our story...whatever that may turn out to be.

PS : @All... I'll be back on Monday. Have a great weekend.
-Dael

Goblin
04/Jan/2014, 02:35 PM
On account of your passion for dragons and balrogs Troy, I wouldn't recommend you jump in as Smaug though. You figure why... :crazy:
Welcome to Erebor though. As Dael said, you can jump in as whoever you like and wherever you like. The RPG has just started so it's easy to catch up.

Lady Aikįri
04/Jan/2014, 02:54 PM
Ehm, I wonder. It sounds well to play a Dwarven character. Only.... stepping in such a character - I tried it once but failed - is kind of hard for a originally elven person. I may have many points lol, but is there someone who can guide me in the shape and thought of what I would like a female Dwarf. We don't have many of them. And I just had the thought, it would be nice to have one extra for Erebor. From what I have seen now in second movie of Erebor, thought deserted but not destroyed. It's a great place to dwell imaginary, only said that this was not ten earlier in visual material available. :cry:

Goblin
04/Jan/2014, 03:22 PM
Hi Aiks. :smooch:
It's not mandatory to play a dwarf. You could just as well role play the elf character you have now. But if you want to work on a female dwarf character I can help. If you don't have one already, make one and add it to the catalogue (in Wilderland) and I'll have a look at it. :wink:

Troigan
05/Jan/2014, 08:56 AM
Haha, thanks lads. I think for this I'll stick to dwarves, elves, men, orcs and anything not as powerful as a dragon or balrog. And I "Technically" have two fem-dwarves: Elebra and Eloma; two daughters of Nairim. I haven't added much to them, just referred to them as Nairim's daughters.

Goblin
05/Jan/2014, 01:41 PM
Now here's your opportunity to develop those characters which I know you will brilliantly. It's been so much fun reading your posts in the pub in Mordor and I'm sure I will continue to do so also here in... where are we again? Oh yeah, the Lonely Mountain. :XD: And when you think it's just "across the street" from Dale. :crazy:

Jokes aside, jump right in if you like, and bring a warm coat; it's very cold and white on Erebor right now - or so I heard from Drifa anyway. :XD:

Dael
08/Jan/2014, 04:13 PM
Eruedraith : We can always made a "time-lapse" post at your return, for you to catch-up with the story.

Ran : Your post have already had an "impact" on the ongoing story. You are very welcome to join in, if you like...

Goblin
08/Jan/2014, 06:41 PM
If I remember correctly Drifa made already an attempt at getting some wood from the forests on the south side of the mountain and almost got eaten by a pack of wolves. Is anyone interested in organising a small hunting event? :XD:

Drifa
14/Jan/2014, 06:20 PM
Aye, a short hunting event, would be something new. It looks like Nairim has brought in some wood and seeing that Christmas is over, maybe we can conclude the whole toy making adventure and start something else. Maybe there is an avalanche and all the ale is buried and we need the wood now to shore up the ale room? Save the ale for sure. *grin*

Anyone have any other ideas?

Goblin
15/Jan/2014, 01:32 PM
Actually (having thought about this hunting event) I had an idea: maybe you Drifa as thread runner or anyone else actually can make a post describing hungry wolves raging on the streets driven off from their woods by the hard months of winter into the dwarvish settlements and everyone else would role play their characters accordingly.

Dael
15/Jan/2014, 01:53 PM
Well, Frerin is getting somewhat bored... Some action would be most welcome... and some replies from the one-posters would also be preferred, to get on with the story.

Nairim indeed has brought some wood with him...not much but enough to let us concentrate of other and more urgent matters...

Wait... WHAT... there's NO ale?!? Aule have mercy on our soules, we're surely gonna die! *Now, that's what I call urgent matters*

Drifa wrote : "...and seeing that Christmas is over..."
"Over"? What do you mean "over"? It's coming soon... there's only 343 days till Christmas and we have a lot of toys to make. Maybe, it's time to put Finn to good use in the shop...he's definitely needed there.

Finn, I'll have a couple of "apprentice"-posts ready for you shortly. They'll be like a side-story to, whatever ongoing adventure we otherwise might encounter and can be posted separately or together with other posts.
(I'm thinking about making the Woodpecker-shop a permanent feature for anybody, who want's to learn the crafts of Dwarven wood-carvings and/or toy-making... "it's pure magic" as the Hobbits would say.)

Adventure ideas : Anything goes. It's a free RP-thread...it's not obliged to be Lore-true. There can be orcs/wolfs even though there really wasn't any at this time of the third age. (at 3014TA, it was a quite peaceful time around Erebor, Mirkwood & Dale)

Goblin
15/Jan/2014, 02:06 PM
I really love this Frerin character and his way of thinking. :lol: Only 243 days til Christmas... that's my kind of guy. Now, whatever event it may occur or whatever course this RP will take, I'm always going to be around the Woodpecker Shop at least until I've learned all about the wood and toy making.

As to the ale, are you suggesting a possible activity for this RP or a separate pub for the Lonely Mountain?

Drifa
15/Jan/2014, 03:37 PM
Okay, cool. As long as everyone is happy. And yes it is a free rp. I would like to go off by myself sometimes. Make some tea in my room. I was just feeling that we had to keep follow the rp that is going on right now, and well, like you said Frerin, its getting boring.

I am not suggesting a pub in the Lonely Mountain, Finn. I wrote 'and seeing that Christmas is over, maybe we can conclude the whole toy making adventure and start something else. Maybe there is an avalanche and all the ale is buried and we need the wood now to shore up the ale room? Save the ale for sure. *grin* '

Goblin
15/Jan/2014, 03:58 PM
Thanks Drifa for clearing that up. :smile: In the main time another idea came to mind.. and will be posting in the main thread if not today then definitely tomorrow. I think you (and probably the rest) will love it. :XD:

Dael
15/Jan/2014, 04:53 PM
Apprentice post for Finn, has been posted.

Goblin
15/Jan/2014, 07:06 PM
Wow! I had no idea you were going to put that much effort into this apprentince - master thing. *bows* It looks amazing Dael. :thumbsup: Will try not to disappoint Frerin too much then as I try to learn from him. :XD:

Dael
18/Jan/2014, 12:51 PM
I'll post again on Monday...

Finn, I remember something about you wanted to make your own weapon? Is that something you want this to end up with? Frerin is not a Blacksmith nor a Carpenter but I can work something out...if you like?

Drifa
19/Jan/2014, 03:12 PM
Finn - I can finally see your posting icon without refreshing the page continuously. Its nice. I have followed your lead and I am using my old Drifa Dwarf icon. *hugs*

Goblin
20/Jan/2014, 01:48 PM
Dael: first of all.. wow! you remembered about the weapon. hehe secondly, sure.. a weapon sounds good. Will add this wish of Finn to the story soon. :thumbsup:

Drifa: it looks very nice hun. :thumbsup: also, glad to see the Finn icon issue sorted out hehe.

Dael
20/Jan/2014, 05:14 PM
Finn : Just for your information, the Durin's Pub, I referred to was the old Erebor pub-thread. You're welcome to come up with something else... And to have Frerin join you.

Goblin
21/Jan/2014, 07:25 PM
Well we'll have to fake it anyway because that pub is closed for the time being. :XD: That was a very good idea though closing the shop and going for a meal; the thread should have its own food & drink stand (inspired maybe by the closed Durin's Pub).

Goblin
24/Jan/2014, 10:48 AM
I must say I was a bit confused having to choose between going to rest, preparing the wood for tomorrow or going to the pub and went for the last one in the end- I hope that's ok and will see to the other two later (about the wood, I plan on standing up earlier tomorrow to have it at the ready before we see to that kingly order). :smile:

Dael
24/Jan/2014, 04:39 PM
Sorry about that... but Dwarves can be confusing from time to time.

It's perfectly OK... Nice post... and thanks for the beer... ohh wait... I'm paying for those, aren't I? Darn it... :lol:
I'll try having posts up on saturday but I'm on a tight shedule (WS is due on sat as well, I believe... and the Hoppit-Darts) so it might not be before Monday.

Goblin
28/Jan/2014, 02:07 PM
I haven't got the chance to read your post but will do as soon as I finish this other thing I'm working on now... and will also post a reply in the coming days.

This is perhaps not the place for this, but I've seen you quite a lot lately (in Mordor too) and that makes me very happy. *nods* :smile:

Dael
29/Jan/2014, 03:58 PM
I am where the fun is... that'll be all over the Plaza. :lol: (I believe I have, or have had, characters in all realms)

*Even though Dael was born as a minion and might be best suited to live in the Shadowed Lands or even Mordor itself... he won't! He has his reasons... But he can, from time to time, send someone in his place.*

Dael
30/Jan/2014, 02:59 PM
Now, don't blow up my boiler...:lol:
(next Apprentice lesson, will be up in a few hours from this post)

Goblin
30/Jan/2014, 03:12 PM
*checks Dael's profile* are you a wood-carver in real life too? That would explain a lot. :crazy: Nice post bytheway, and extremely detailed. Do I wait now for the other post? About the Shadowed Lands, that's pretty much how I feel about it too.

Dael
30/Jan/2014, 03:47 PM
You can go ahead... The next lesson/test will be something different, but will make use of the boiler-room. That's why I wanted you to get acquainted with it beforehand...

(...and no, I'm not a Carver, nor am I a Carpenter or such. But I've been around and tried different stuff. I'm actually into IT and mechanics in RL... )

Goblin
30/Jan/2014, 06:23 PM
Will try to be careful with the boiler (very handy if you think about it now in winter, right? :Eyebrows:) but just out of curiosity, how would Frerin react if, hypothetically speaking, his shop would blow up and- still hypothetically, Finn would be responsible for the incident?! :XD:

Dael
31/Jan/2014, 10:18 AM
Have you ever heard a Dwarf cry? :cry::lol:

We're inside a solid rock-mountain... not even Saruman's devilish explosives would harm it.
...and, there's a reason why the boiler-room is in a separate room with a solid iron-door. :nod: (maybe Frerin is also experienced in disasters.)
If such a travesty should occur... Finn would be doing overtime, cleaning up the mess. (unless he was inside the boiler-room, then he would, at the very least, be severely scalded.)

Be careful now... the emergency pressure valve has not yet been developed.

Goblin
06/Feb/2014, 06:00 PM
I’m currently working on the post for Frerin but I’m a little stuck at how exactly the molds work. If the bow is already shaped in its normal bow shape (M), what purpose does the bending serve? -silly apprentice question. :crazy:

Dael
07/Feb/2014, 12:37 PM
Finn : It's the molds that bend the wood into shape. The steam-box only softens the wood to make it bendable. In then molds, the wood cools down and hardens again, making it possible to keep the new shape.

First mold, bend it into the M-shape. Second mold, makes the curved edges.

Hope that helps...

Now...let's see if we can rescue the bow-to-come, before you completely destroy the stick. :Tongue: (post coming up)

Goblin
08/Feb/2014, 10:34 AM
I thought as much that there was more to the bending and the molds than I previously wanted to believe. The stick is fine- maybe a few more hours of steaming and the bow should be ready; the good news is the shop still stands. :XD:

Dael
08/Feb/2014, 12:54 PM
Finn : Thanks for the good news...:XD: ...and just a hint of, what can happen, if one tries to bend wood without having softened it first. (Hopefully, that has not happened)
http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc497/DaelNaegeredir/Plaza/splinteredwood_zps5976c7f7.jpg

Finna : Mugs... it just had to be mugs. Poor Finn... now I have to learn him, how to hollow the wood too. :Tongue: (Hmm... Finn & Finna... There's gotta be a joke coming up as well)

I'll try having posts for both of you, ready for monday.

Goblin
08/Feb/2014, 01:27 PM
(Hmm... Finn & Finna... There's gotta be a joke coming up as well)

Not from my part, and did you see the icon? That would have to be the most adorable dwarf I have ever seen on the Plaza to date.. and not just saying it because of the name resemblance. :XD:

Hi, ho Drifa- jupp, I fancy Finna a lot, she's quite the gal. :headbang:

Also thank you Dael for the pic, it really helped. :thumbsup:

Drifa
08/Feb/2014, 03:35 PM
Honestly guys, I never saw the connection until I read your posts. Ah, its a lovely name both male and female! *grin*

Thanks Finn!

Eafurth
15/Feb/2014, 04:26 AM
Hello Dwarves all! Does anybody here play Kagam Dwarves or have any they'd like to dust off? I remember a while back Khorin was trying to get the library in Erebor shinied up again, and I was helping him but we never really got started. Is anybody interested in that kind of thing? If not, am I welcome to do that on my own? I haven't played dwarves in so long, but I used to have a half-dozen of different trades and I'm yearning to get back to that.

PS : I've read this entire thread and you all are HILARIOUS.

Goblin
15/Feb/2014, 12:24 PM
Glob: I don't really know how to play Kegam Dwarves; it's the first time I hear about it, but if it's an activity for the Kingdom of Erebor, the Lonely Mountain you are more than welcome to go ahead and open it- I'm sure there will plenty dwarves that would like to jump right in (me to name just one, though I'm not quite a dwarf, but a mere human). However, if I understand this correctly and the game is a library that requires a separate thread, that’s a matter for the rulers. I’m intrigued anyway and would love to see what you have in mind. :thumbsup:

Nyrė
15/Feb/2014, 02:11 PM
Glob - Though not a dwarf 'by trade', I would be interested in participating in a roleplay involving Kagam Dwarves. I've never heard of them, though. Might you have more information?

Eafurth
15/Feb/2014, 02:20 PM
Read here (http://www.lotrplaza.com/showthread.php?19935-Clans-Under-the-Mountain&highlight=kagam) for more info about the different tribes. Yes, I was thinking it should go in the KoEtLM thread since in the past the library has been in a similar thread. Though the OP does not mention the library, I was just wondering since it was there in the past whether I could bring that section.

Nahal: Kagam are more of the scholars of Erebor. I think we could have lots of fun with the library.

Goblin
15/Feb/2014, 04:23 PM
We had a discussion in the Carrock back in the day when we first started the thread if the clans should be brought back (am not sure about the Library though), but we didn’t really come to a result and thus started without them.

Drifa
16/Feb/2014, 02:04 PM
Hey guys, I appreciate your input but this is the OOC for the Kingdom of Erebor the Lonely Mountain, which has nothing to do with the clans at the moment. Maybe a pm would be a better place to have this discussion? Or you could send your ideas to the new rulers, corlisswyn and Bain. Thanks! *hugs*

Nyrė
16/Feb/2014, 02:39 PM
Drifa - Our apologies! Would you all like to continue this conversation in Queer Lodgings?

Goblin
18/Feb/2014, 04:51 PM
Just letting Finna know that she has a reply in the main thread. =) The order on the mugs will be taken care of properly, as soon as Frerin gets around, which I'm sure he will very soon. Until then though, let's have a glass of something. :XD:

Troigan
26/Mar/2014, 04:46 AM
I really lost track with this rp...

Drifa
26/Mar/2014, 03:17 PM
Hi ho Troy! It looks like the great wood craftsman, Frerin, has took a leave of absence. So that rp is sort of at a stand still. But a new shaft has been discovered on the East side of the Lonely Mountain. Supposedly there is a rare ruby buried down there. And, there are vampires. Or, feel free to jump into the thread and create a new rp. That is what the thread is all about.

Marak RedIron
28/Oct/2014, 02:09 PM
Its been a very long time since I walked amongst my kin...oh how things have changed.

Hlaevang
08/Nov/2015, 12:46 AM
So I think I have a problem. I can't seem to post more than twice every four years..... Is there are 12 step program for me do you think???

Anyway it looks as though I am back for good this time. I can't promise I will be on every day but I should be able to send chat and such at least once or twice a week. Anyone know who is still active amongst the Dwarves? Are the clans still going or are they now extinct like the dodo?

Hlaevang
08/Nov/2015, 12:47 AM
So I think I have a problem. I can't seem to post more than twice every four years..... Is there are 12 step program for me do you think???

Anyway it looks as though I am back for good this time. I can't promise I will be on every day but I should be able to send chat and such at least once or twice a week. Anyone know who is still active amongst the Dwarves? Are the clans still going or are they now extinct like the dodo?

Was that Marak I just saw walk by????

Hlaevang
08/Nov/2015, 12:47 AM
sorry for the double post....

Lady Aikįri
08/Nov/2015, 10:26 AM
Hlaevang: I am sorry, but the kingdoms as you once knew them, are no more. So also the clan concept has gone lost. I am trying to bring in this feeling again via the Gundabad RP, which is a Dwarven mission. There are no many people around, more a steady group of senior roleplayers like me. And if you have a preference for a kind of 'drinking game' besides the Gundabad RP, I am happy to join in an adventure with you together.

I have a four day week at work, my weekend is from Friday to Sunday. My RP activities happen mostly in the weekend. PM and OOC I can handle throughout the week. That's my RL roster.

Hlaevang
05/Dec/2015, 06:22 PM
So I have a couple of ideas rumbling around in the back of my mind. One is for an RPG which I am hoping to have planned out in the next couple of weeks. Also I am wondering if there might be some interest in the IK leagues? I remember when I and a few others brought the IK Drill into being many years ago. It had originally started as a Kingdom only thing though. Just some thoughts