PDA

View Full Version : The Kingdom of Erebor - New Beginnings

Hlaevang
01/Apr/2016, 09:20 PM
Okay greetings to all of you from your new Mayor. The Kingdom is going to be undergoing some changes over the next while and it is the hope of myself (and the other mayors) that this will lead to increased activity within the kingdoms and a heightened interactivity between them.

So with that said, you may be wondering what this means for you? The short answer is that we are going to be looking on you for support and your input. Understand that you guys are the backbone of the kingdom and the plaza. Your input is valued and very much appreciated. So my one request from you at this point is that if you have any questions, concerns, ideas, etc please let me know. I am here to help. I am online pretty much everyday of the week, justv not always at the same time every day.:wink:

Now, on to the rest of the business. I will be stickying the Lonely Mountain OOC thread from this point onwards. There has been some discussion in regards to the POSSIBLE return of the clan system. What shape that may take we are unsure of at this point and it has been classified as a long-term project. Rest assured that your input will be asked before any major decisions are made. The throne room will be re-opened as an in-character thread to help offer more opportunities to develop our characters.

I thank you all in advance for your support and for the opportunity to serve you in this way. It means a lot to me. The plaza has been my home-away-from-home for almost thirteen and a half years and the friendships I have begun here are why I always come back. You guys rock!

~Hlae

Drifa
02/Apr/2016, 02:53 PM
Great nose, eh icon, Mister Mayor! *grin* Congrats again!

Is this thread for discussion or should we be discussing in the LM OOC?

Hlaevang
02/Apr/2016, 03:19 PM
I would say LM OOC at least for the time being.

Norin Deathfoot
05/Apr/2016, 07:52 PM
I have to say, bringing the clans back would be AWESOME!

Hlaevang
05/Apr/2016, 08:01 PM
I heartily agree. It was one of things I really enjoyed when I first joined the plaza and I thought that it really set us apart from the other areas. It will take some doing to see what direction we should take. If you are interested in helping out let me know and we can take things from there. I will likely be posting a poll in regards to it in the next week or so.