Estë

Inter-Regional Forum Access Requests - SEE INSIDE!

Since apparently the several posts stating "PM your friendly neighbourhood admin for access" were difficult to find in the old thread, lets have a completely new thread for it. *grin*

So, lovely people, if you want access to an Inter-Regional Planning forum, being:

Nin-in-Eilph for Eriador
    The Carrock for Wilderland
    Methedras for Western Mountains
    Cair Andros for Shadowed Lands

then you should do the following.

PM your friendly neighbourhood admin for access!

Be it myself, Beliowen or Lanthir Lamath for the quickest reponse.

This is the end of this public service announcement. We thank you and bid you a very good day.

Shipwright of Lindon
    I could not help but notice that many of these activities have languished. Are they still on the burners, or need they new fire to inspire folk to be active once more? I remember when the Plaza was bursting with life. I confess to being a little sad to see how quiet it has become. Perhaps these activities could help?

Counsellor of Erebor
    If you are interest in Debate...http://www.lotrplaza.com/showthread....790#post628790

Quote Originally Posted by Illumina Harbenger View Post
    I could not help but notice that many of these activities have languished. Are they still on the burners, or need they new fire to inspire folk to be active once more? I remember when the Plaza was bursting with life. I confess to being a little sad to see how quiet it has become. Perhaps these activities could help?

Love is a big word like ocean, mountain, sky...

Shipwright of Lindon
    Thank you, Drifa.

Gimli
    I am curious as to whether Sr Drill and Jr Drill were still a part of the forums. I was involved in their inception back in the day and I am looking to become involved again either on a Kingdom level or at the forum level or both

Gimli
    Drifa has requested that I ask for access to the Carrock as there are some ideas she would like to discuss with me there regarding RPing and such.