Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Assassin of Mordor

Post Alarion Hall of 2017 : Now accepting applications...and pixie sticks and Dr. Pepper..

That's right!
    Now you too can make good on those New Years Resolutions!!
    Forget the gym.
    Forget the boring diets..

Become an Alarion!!

Have fun! Be silly and be part of one of the oldest families on the plaza!!
    Why would you not want to do that??

Mourgan Alarion Soldier Army of Gondor

Sam
    I've been waiting to do this for a long time... Where do I sign to join, Isolde?
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

"I am glad that you are here with me. Here at the end of all things, Sam."

Frodo, RotR

Assassin of Mordor
    Right here! Welcome! Welcome!! Nolewen Alarion!! Ooohh that's pretty!

Poet of Mirkwood
    New Alarions? Here have a cinnamon roll! Or a plate full!

Assassin of Mordor
    Making me drool Veo!!

Yavanna
    *blinks at the screaming message in the opening post* But obviously it has results....
    *snatches one cinnamon roll and considers further appropriate actions*

Sam
    *signs* Now it's official... Nolewen Alarion... are elves allowed in the family?

Thank you, Veo! *hesitantly smiles and takes a cinnamon roll*
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

Frodo, RotR

Yavanna
    Nole, you find our craziness attractive? And hug attacks? And Veo's cinnamon rolls? And yes, elves are welcome (as long as they behave... maybe).

Sam
    *hugs Pele and takes another cinnamon roll* Concerning craziness... I still need to get used to that, I suppose...
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

Frodo, RotR

Poet of Mirkwood
    Nolewen... I'm an elf too, and been an Alarion for years! I think Alarion is elven for Crazy

Assassin of Mordor
    If it wasn't Veo it is now.

Absolutely elves are allowed. We've had elves, dwarves, hobbits and even minions.

*sneaks another roll* We like everyone. *says while licking icing off her fingers*

****Eh-hmm!! Some people need to clean out their pm box on the off chance I may send them one... *hint-hint Beren Camlost* **** incase he drops by and sees this..
    Last edited by Isolde Alarion; 02/Jan/2017 at 10:50 PM.

Poet of Mirkwood
    *pokes the Bear for Issy*

13. Beren would be tempted to eat all those cinnnamon buns and then point out they could get more from Nelladel's bakery just in case Veowyn got upset about it .

I'm surprised I never made an Alarion in eleven years or asked for permission to....

Did anyone have pixiestick candycanes in December? If you haven't tried them, they're delicious.

Veowyn let me while we were talking on messenger, Issy
    ! I need to clean out my inbox sometime tonight but until then we can talk on the Visitor's Page in my profile or here in Alarion Hall!
    "How long do you want it to be?" - Steven C.
    "As long as it needs to be." - Aimmi G.

Assassin of Mordor
    Thank you Veo. *offers a fresh chocolate chip cookie* I just made them.

Bear, you don't need to ask permission...you did marry an Alarion...so your family like it or not.

I seen the sticks..was very tempted but I went with tradition instead.
    Alrighty, I looked for a place to send Beren a letter (a mail thread) but I couldn't find it...I'm most likely blind. :)
    Also...will the Prancing Pony be making a comeback anytime soon?

15. That's a good point, Issy . Mourgan and Nelladel can send letters to Beren at theBree Post Office; where is the one for Gondor? I'm nearly done with my Chithing post for you and Veowyn and Nolewen. I should be done sometime tonight, I hope, or at the latest by noon tomorrow. The Prancing Pony is already open! The present time is summer there; I have Beren speaking to Nolewen's news reporter there right now but he can hang out with whoever you're bringing inside after the meeting is over; I could also have Aileen there to spend time with one of the cousins, Nelladel, Mourgan, or Laila depending who you're bringing in the meanwhile. Aileen is about to go on a quest to save Beren's life by the way; would you like Kelter to come along? Veowyn would like him to be there so he can vie for her affection with her boyfriend Astaro - but the Elf has to win, darn it ! That's his girl. He's waited centuries to be her man !

Chieftain of the Mark
    Congratulations on becoming an Alarion and joining the wacky world of Plaza families, Nolewen! Not that I've updated the family tree in years, but if you're interested you can see the relationships between most of the members of the family (at least, those who were active in 2009-11) at the link below. Dunno where exactly you'll fit in though.

http://dagda.tribalpages.com/tribe/b...&pid=2&ver=192

Poet of Mirkwood
    Cookies! Yum! *nom nom nom* And yeah Kelter should come! He'd have an advantage, over Astaro. Veo digs these moral men but the main goal is saving Bear

Eldo! *stuffs his face with cinnamon roll before dashing off to reminisce at the tree*
    Last edited by Veowyn Girarion; 03/Jan/2017 at 01:27 AM.

Assassin of Mordor
    Thank you. I never would have found either.

What?! Kelter..lose?? *snorts in disbelief while Kelter spits out his ale* Centuries hu? Too bad he's wasted his time... *Kelter throws down the gauntlet then winks at Veo*

Seems we'll be going on an adventure..*looks at Kelter as he flexes his muscles for Veo* ...oh geez..

19. An advantage ? Poor Astaro then . He's going to have to return to Mirkwood and kill one hundred of the most deadly monsters and bring their pelts back to Veowyn now.
    Last edited by Beren Camlost; 03/Jan/2017 at 01:40 AM.

Poet of Mirkwood
    And besides, Astaro's had Veo kick his rear a few times... and has royally pissed Veo off, so..... *tucks her handkerchief in the collar of Kelter's shirt*

21. He'll make it up to her, he's loved Veo for thousands of years .

*Astaro angrily lights a match on the handkerchief while it's still tucked in Kelter's shirt*

Assassin of Mordor
    I'm sure there's a good story behind that.

*Kelter rips off his flaming shirt only to expose his manly chest...starts flexing his pecs* Thanks Astaro, I owe you one. *sly grin*
    Have you started the rp to save Bear yet?
    Last edited by Isolde Alarion; 03/Jan/2017 at 02:10 AM. Reason: didn't know shirt was aflame

23. Hah! You're not the only hot strong guy here, buddy. *Astaro shows off his FLAWLESS muscled chest and starts doing OLIVER QUEEN PUSH-UPS, gleaming with the exertion. Blows Veowyn a kiss and winks at her, grinning handsomely*
    Last edited by Beren Camlost; 03/Jan/2017 at 08:46 AM.

Assassin of Mordor
    *Kelter steps over Astaros sweaty body to intercept the blown kiss, catches it midair and crumbles it to dust between his fingers. Takes Veo by the hand and kisses it gently* Would you care to dance M'Lady?

*watches the scene before her while sipping dr. Pepper through a straw, leans over to whisper to Veo* Dang girl. Look what you started..*watches Astaros doing push ups* On behalf of all woman kind..thank you. *cheeky grin*

25. I'll wait to do more when I get the RP going. No, it's not up yet until Moriel and me and Veowyn make a couple more posts in Castles of the Sand but I'll let you know, Issy

Poet of Mirkwood
    Pushups and fire. Hey wait my hanky!

Right Issy? All we need now is Dinny with Balian, and my order of beef cakes is complete!

Be careful though, or the plaza pg police will lock them up for indecent exposure.

Dance? Me? I'd be delighted! *looks back at Issy,* this is probably dangerous. ..

Assassin of Mordor
    If Balian shows up I'm charging admission to this beef cake show.

I may have to slap a "R' rating on this thread. at the least PG-13

*crosses arms and watches Veo with Kelter* You have no idea Sister.

*reads post* Bear is a bear..shapeshifter?? When did this happen? Natural or a curse? Is it something that will effect Mourgan??...
    I enjoyed reading that..edge of my seat!

Chieftain of the Mark
    Mmm, cinnamon rolls. Thanks and hi, Veo! I was clicking through the tree for a bit myself after posting it and getting rather nostalgic.

29. Aw, Issy, you made me feel super awesome saying you were on the edge of your seat, reading that !

*Crosses his ankles over the nearest table and begins chugging a Dr. Pepper, thinking about his explanation*

Well, I decided he was a skin-changer months ago but I didn't reveal my decision openly until I spoke to Veowyn and Moriel about it while writing my Castles post. The metamorphsis is natural, dating back to the First Age when skin-changer ancestors of Moriel and Beren married in Beleriand - the part of Middle-earth which was destroyed a long time ago.

For eons, there's always been someone of Beren's lineage who was able to transform into either a wolf or a bear. This is something that could effect Mourgan, yes, definitely. Aileen is able to turn into a wolf because she shares Moriel's bloodline. That's why at the end of the post I mentioned a howling wolf; Aileen had turned into one after putting a sleeping spell on Beren so he wouldn't hurt anyone again; she's going to vent her anger on some woodland creatures in the oak forest before Moriel encounters her and calms the young witch down so they can sort things out about Beren. Mourgan could be the sibling who turns into a bear though just like his old man.

In The Dame of Swords, the RP about saving Beren which I'm going to make in the Cottage of Lost Play soon, Aileen will lead some of Beren's relatives and friends on a journey to the mountains of the Sea of Rhn (
    you can see that here on this Middle-earth map) to find a special tree bearing medicinal flowers or fruits which are cure-all substances able to heal Beren. You see, Aura, his ex-wife and a Morgul sorceress, had put a curse on Beren so he can't control his shifting; he can turn into a raging bear only when he gets too angry (sort of like the Hulk) and when he does morph, he won't be able to recognize who matters to him. That's why he went berserk and wounded Veowyn and Miranda. It's very difficult for Aileen to break her mom's spells; she's a powerful mage but the teenager isn't as strong as Aura. Aileen only narrowly succeeded in destroying the love spell which Aura put on Beren recently - so now she has to undertake a journey to find some other means to destroy the curse Aura put on him...otherwise Beren won't be able to wake up from her sleeping spell because he would keep hurting innocent people.

Aileen already knows the Alarions well so she could catch Kelter in Bree before he heads back to Rohan. Aileen could have received Mourgan's letter (the one you just posted) that was written to Beren when she stops by the family mansion in the Breeland (seeing Miranda home so she be taken care of). She decides to enlist her big brother's help; Aileen
    could send a letter to Gondor, telling Mourgan what happened to their dad and asking him to take leave from the army to meet her in Mirkwood if he wants to join their quest if Iris and Nelladel don't mind.

The RP will be called The Dame of Swords because it refers to a fortune-telling card my mysterious seer character, Ruim, drew for Aileen in a reading a few months prior to what happened at Oakhome (I'm halfway done with that post in Lindon. I'm finishing Chithing first before loading that incident up). It's pretty much the equivalent of
    The Page of Swords Tarot Card. It refers to a young, brave person (Aileen) who is desperately starting an adventurous, risky journey (saving Beren) with a band of companions (Veowyn, Astaro, Moriel, Kelter, Mourgan, and a few of my NPCs).

*Rambles* Sorry, when i get excited about writing I talk too much
    Last edited by Beren Camlost; 03/Jan/2017 at 10:56 AM.

Sam
    Thanks, Eldo, I found the tree quite interesting and helpful. I don't think my two elves, one dwarf, and Maia will seem at home on the family tree, but I have several human characters... two in Mordor, one in Rohan, Jadis in Angmar, Tirwen in LL, and one in Minas Tirith. I'm sure Cirion, my MT / Ithilien Newspaper editor, could fit nicely into the family (Cirion Alarion...), or perhaps my Black Numenorean could somehow be related to the Alarions...

I read your Castles in the Sand post, Aig, and though not familiar with the plot and previous posts, I was absolutely fascinated by the entire skin-changing scene. I was confused (in a good way - now I feel I have to read the posts following yours) and completely curious by the end of the post... especially the last line. Truly amazing. All the more now that you've explained it so beautifully. Can't wait to read more...
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

Frodo, RotR

Yavanna
    Nole, who cares if you fit in the tree or not... But Nolewen Alarion sounds perfect, I tell you! :D

Chieftain of the Mark
    Sorry if I was unclear, but yeah, the family tree has never been about strict in-character continuity. Not everyone on the tree even role-plays much at all tbh (I fall into that category myself), much less have characters with plausible family relationships to each other, though some people do of course. The families are so just fluid and a lot of people have multiple different relationships that any attempt at making a single tree is just a snapshot that necessarily leaves a lot out of frame, but I find it fun to try to include as many people as possible in one though.

And I agree that Nolewen Alarion sounds great!
    Last edited by Eldorion; 03/Jan/2017 at 09:58 PM.

Assassin of Mordor
    After rereading it ...again...I would love to have Mourgan join the quest. Hmm perhaps Aileen could help him get in touch with his inner..Bear? I like the idea anyways. *fingers start twitching*

Veo, how old is Thorion? I figured he and Mourgan are about the same. Is he a shapeshifter too? So many secrets in this family.

Nolewen, Although we'd certainly love another Alarion on the plaza your under no obligation to sport the name but there's nothing wrong with a NPC sporting it. Although our family tree is more like a hedge that spans Middle Earth with all it's twist and turns there is always room for one more.

Poet of Mirkwood
    Thorion is close in age, but remember he's elf, so would mature slower than Mourgan. And no he's not a shifter, but he's technically half demon (think Tolkien for vampire) but your characters wouldn't know that. And unlike Bear here,this has always been part of thorions story (I know my post kinda made it sound like he was a bear too, I thought about changing his story but then decided to keep it the way it's been) I have Thorion as about between 13 and 16 in maturity

If Mourgan is coming, I'll have to mention Bella's girlish crush on him
    Last edited by Veowyn Girarion; 03/Jan/2017 at 10:50 PM. Reason: clarification

Assassin of Mordor
    Ahhaa.. I remember his darker elf side but wasn't sure how it came into play. 13-16. he's not to far behind Mourgan who's 18. Aww little Bella He'll have to make sure and dote on her abit.

Poet of Mirkwood
    I think Bella should be about 8 or so now. As for Thorion, he's paler than most, with black irises instead of Girarion blue or vampire red lol, and kind of has that easy, persuasive, charm or suddenly intimidating presence. Right now we have him in Bree visiting Beren in hopes of better control of those emotions lol. Him and Mourgan learning his inner bear will be fun!

Assassin of Mordor
    It shouldn't be boring that's for sure.

Poet of Mirkwood
    I'm loving Veo being all show offy, at Chithling! It's fun

Sam
    Thank you, Pele, Eldo, and Isolde . Nolewen Alarion does sound good... I will carry the name in honor and join the family as an elf. Though not a crazy one. Yet.

*Takes another cinnamon roll and sits down to read Aig and Veo's last Chithing Festival posts*

We still need to decide whether I should keep RP'ing Gandalf even though Angel now wears Mithrandir's magical face, Aig...
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

Frodo, RotR

40. Issy, yeah, Aileen can help Mourgan shift, that would be interesting and a good bonding experience.

Nolewen
    , you ought to play Gandalf. You started as him there and Angel hasn't been on in a while; she's using her NPCs there, too.

Yavanna
    Nole, are you saying that I'm crazy? Oh wait... Maybe we shouldn't really discuss that.

Heh... I'm trying to muster some brainpower to write a small post or two. Not going to bed in a timely manner definitely steals energy and creativity from me.

Assassin of Mordor
    Nolewen, you don't have to be crazy to join this family...we'll teach you!

Pele you should have slept good. I tucked you in..offered to read you a story...maybe you just need alcohol? Works for me, just saying.

Kick his butt Veo!! *coughs into hand* sorry..that was Kelter talking.

Bear I look forward to it.

Poet of Mirkwood
    Nolewen I sure hope Gandalf doesn't come pull Astaro and Veo by their pointy ears for being so showy instead of regal in front of all the breelanders

Issy, er Kelter, oh I'll get him.
    Last edited by Veowyn Girarion; 05/Jan/2017 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Baby likes to push buttons

Sam
    I meant a crazy elf, not a crazy Alarion... Though that works too, Pele and Issy ...

Gandalf is rather enjoying himself and the show, Veo, he's in no hurry to pull the two elves by their ears just yet.
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

Frodo, RotR

Poet of Mirkwood
    oh man, we can't let Gandalf down, we have to make this really good, Bear!

Thranduil
    *sticks a toe in*

Poet of Mirkwood
    Dinny! *glomps and stuffs face with cinnamon rolls*

48. We'll make it good, miruvor , but let me remind you, gorgeous, I'm the man with the dice . Astaro seems to be a guy down on his luck and I feel really sorry for him. I'm going to have to give him a break, Veowyn . I honestly feel like he needs to win sometime. I'm going to Luke Collins this thing and it's going to be glorious .

- Source Image -

- Source Image -

Aileen is going to cheer for Astaro.
    It won't be the only time either. They're going to bond well in the RP we'll have coming up;
    Astaro will be like a second father to Beren's daughter.
    She's going to be his biggest fan; their friendship will be epic, very dramatic.
    Astaro will be redeemed. It's going to be awesome.

- Source Image -

- Source Image -

-
    Source Image -
    Last edited by Beren Camlost; 06/Jan/2017 at 10:16 AM.

Sam
    If I understood your post correctly, Aig, Gandalf's going to lose his hat again...
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

Frodo, RotR

Poet of Mirkwood
    Astaro's hat was a trick! He had to have cursed it, no way he'd beat Veo (make it a tie? So it doesn't look like she's losing her edge? You're the game master I'll follow your lead)

Sorry Gandalf, Veo will buy him funnel cake too

Thranduil
    Veo! *glomps back and provides cinnamon rolls with orange flavored icing* Yummy!!!

Poet of Mirkwood
    Psst, Issy, I found some old icons I'd made before...

53. I love how show offy and prideful Veo is, it's really cute . Okay, emm'asha, we'll make it a tie, they can finish at the same time . He'll be impressed turned on that she hasn't got rusty in nearly two thousand years .

*Plots with Veowyn about Chithing matters and knows she's going to speak to Issy, too since we should be coordinated there*

Issy, Aileen would call Kelter, Odo, Mangus, and the guys 'Uncles', right, and would refer to Isolde as 'Aunt'?
    Last edited by Beren Camlost; 07/Jan/2017 at 07:22 AM.

Assassin of Mordor
    Dinny!! *grabs toes and hugs it* Nice seeing you..err..your toes anyways.

OMGosh Veo! You must have had those way back in some cobweb covered folder. So cute!

Bear, they wouldn't have a problem with Aileen calling them that...Bear is like one of the brothers so it only make sense.

Thranduil
    *giggles and wiggles from ticklish Issy grab*

*a blast from the past in the form of a handsomely scruffy dark haired Ranger dressed in black boldly enters leaving a trail of muddy boot prints. Drags a comfy chair over to the fire place and plops a burlap sack full of belongings next to it. Flops down in chair and stretches long legs out towards the warming fire and proceeds to light a pipe while sighing contently*
    Last edited by Dinledhwen; 07/Jan/2017 at 08:07 PM.

Yavanna
    *settles on the good old couch with a cup of hot tea at hand and observes everyone*

Poet of Mirkwood
    *pokes the Ranger with the fire poker* well, this could be another major plot twist.

Thranduil
    *raises pipe to salute Pele's presence*

Hey! Watch out with that! Its sharp! *Ranger protests in mock fear to Veo* New bodies don't come cheap!
    Last edited by Dinledhwen; 07/Jan/2017 at 08:50 PM.

Poet of Mirkwood
    well, are you sticking around this time, Ranger? *leans against the mantel, still holding the poker*

Thranduil
    *Ranger lights his pipe and then gives Veo a serious look* Din has had a rough time. That's why she hasn't been around here. I'm hoping my presence will give her the needed comic relief.
    Last edited by Dinledhwen; 07/Jan/2017 at 11:01 PM.

Poet of Mirkwood
    Awww *hugs Dinny* so, I guess this is a wait and see sort of thing? Your presence does make some plots... awkward... but it could be fun!

Thranduil
    Definitely a wait and see. We could do something simple off your main plots. Have a chance meeting in a tavern or another public place.

Poet of Mirkwood
    A chance meeting with her husband? Veo would love it!

Assassin of Mordor
    And the plot thickens...

*sits next to Pele and watches* Any other old boyfriends? Acquaintances? Crushes or Flames we should know about Veo? Seems to be Veo's lucky week.

*eyes the muddy trail through the Hall * Why is it that you can never scape your boots at the door scruffy Ranger?

Poet of Mirkwood
    Uh.... *embarrassed* well, if any one else shows they're even more back from the dead than Balian here.
    Last edited by Veowyn Girarion; 08/Jan/2017 at 03:11 AM.

Assassin of Mordor
    OK, I did it. Got my Skype up and running.
    Beren I sent you a request...Veo either send me a request or visa versa...Pele, I don't remember how to spell your last name..

Yavanna
    My skype name is zitalv - just type it in finder.
    Right...it's 5 am, and I must get ready for training grounds. Oh I wish I had Pele's fitness level. So sore after yesterday...
    Last edited by Pele Alarion; 08/Jan/2017 at 04:07 AM. Reason: hate typing on phone

Poet of Mirkwood
    But I don't have Skype. Not in a while. I tried to last year but it fried my last computer and a relatives the same week. Nope, can't do it but I want to talk to Issy too

Assassin of Mordor
    I just sent you a request Pele, it's cool Pele. I wish I had Nells bakery level..I love bread.

Sorry Veo, I understand though. We'll figure something out.

Yavanna
    I'll probably only get to skype in the evening, don't have it on my phone. And I better get out of bed or I'll miss my bus.

Assassin of Mordor
    Well I'll keep an eye open for you Pele..now get up sleepy head!!

Thranduil
    Quote Originally Posted by Isolde Alarion View Post
    *eyes the muddy trail through the Hall * Why is it that you can never scape your boots at the door scruffy Ranger?
    *looks at muddy trail and then grins* it ain't good unless it's messy!

Veo - Uh.... *embarrassed* well, if any one else shows they're even more back from the dead than Balian here.
    I've still got some connections to the underworld if there is an ancestor you like to resurrect.
    Last edited by Dinledhwen; 08/Jan/2017 at 07:31 PM.

Poet of Mirkwood
    Oh hun, there's several people I'd have you pull from the abiss that keeps them from the plaza, but they have to save themselves

Assassin of Mordor
    *unfurls laundry list of old plazaites to have resurrected.* Um, would you like them alphabetically or numerically??

Thranduil
    *takes out quill, ink, and parchment* Numerical please! They use the dewy decimal system done under.

Assassin of Mordor
    I had to have my dog put to sleep yesterday, not feeling too creative at the moment so bare with me please...

Poet of Mirkwood
    *hugs Issy and gives milk and chocolate chip cookies take your time. Most of us have been there, we understand.

Yavanna
    Issy, lots and lots of hugs your way!

Thranduil
    Issy, I'm sorry to hear this. Been there and done it myself.
    Last edited by Dinledhwen; 12/Jan/2017 at 06:26 PM.

Assassin of Mordor
    Thank you guys! *hugs*

Yavanna
    *returns hugs plentifully*

Poet of Mirkwood
    *pokes all the quiet people *

Sam
    *pokes back and goes back to being quiet*
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

Frodo, RotR

Thranduil
    *watches as inflated selfie suddenly flies around the room like a deflating balloon after poking pokes a hole in it*
    Last edited by Dinledhwen; 23/Jan/2017 at 02:19 AM.

Poet of Mirkwood
    *pokes holes in all the balloons *wake up every one!

86. *Summons Animal into Alarion Hall to help Veo make as much noise as possible*

Assassin of Mordor
    I'm awake! I'm awake! lol

88. You're welcome !

Assassin of Mordor
    You animal!

Thranduil
    *starts to itches, scratches, and then screeches* FLEAS!!!! ANIMAL HAS BROUGHT IN FLEAS!!!! *begins to disinfect and fumigate*

Poet of Mirkwood
    FLEAS?! *brings in monkeys to eat pick the fleas off everyone

92. I helped them wake up though!
    Last edited by Beren Camlost; 24/Jan/2017 at 08:20 PM.

Yavanna
    Aig, you mean you helped the fleas to wake up, yes?

*considers options for flea-traps*

Yavanna
    By the way there is an actual flea somewhere in my room, and it is biting me. Almost managed to catch it, but it escaped... Guess it arrived with my brother from the countryside.

Poet of Mirkwood
    *brings in enough chicken soup, and juice, and tissues to share* well, apparently, elves CAN get sick .

Any one have a sleeping drought I can give the baby?
    Last edited by Veowyn Girarion; 30/Jan/2017 at 05:34 AM.

96. Is your room flealess now, Pele?

You and the kids all sick now, Veo ? Is your son staying home from school tomorrow? I remember you saying he and the girls were coughing quite a bit on Saturday. *Wraps you in a warm, thick blanket and puts on Mary Poppins*

Last edited by Beren Camlost; 30/Jan/2017 at 08:58 AM.

Poet of Mirkwood
    No, I sent Peanut to school, he's pretty much over it. Just me and Baby left with it. But she doesn't want to rest. Minion is being a great helper.

98. *Briefly comes by now while at work*

I love the codenames for your kids, Veo !

Little change of plans, Issy. I thought about my pirates who have taken Sarn Ford; Moriel's sorceress, Armathel is with them and Aileen isn't powerful enough to fight her, so we can't go to Rohan. Kelter can be found in Bree at the Pony with Mangus and Mourgan could arrive there with his mom and the mountain man guy of hers, too. Sound good? There can still be a scuffle; Bree is a trading hub so there's bound to be some Rohirrim in there who don't like Aileen. The party can hear about their disapproval on the way which is why Veo still goes in first.
    Last edited by Beren Camlost; 30/Jan/2017 at 08:23 PM.

Poet of Mirkwood
    Peanut and Minion were given their nick names by the likes of Laeilinwen, and Findy.. I think. Ah, the old days.

I was wondering about the logistics of a trip to Rohan for this group, but wasn't sure on the locations of each point in this quest to save Bear to question it allowed yet.

Sam
    Nice icon, Veo!
    Elmehtar, Sperewigend

Frodo, RotR